Wednesday, March 21, 2018

iKON - Welcome Back Full Album

Being an iKONIC, of course i have to have this album =) 
It was hard to get the Red one because it was always out of stock but I'm glad I found one (in HongKong - thank you my friend who purchased this for me) 




This edition includes a 64-page photobook16 postcards and a welcome pack (random member sticker, random photo card and random Polaroid set).

This album is released in two versions (Red and Green).

CD Contains:

01. 덤앤더머 (DUMB & DUMBER) 
02. 왜 또  -> YT LINK
03. 아니라고  
04. 리듬 타 (RHYTHM TA)  -> YTLINK
05. 이리오너라 (B.I&BOBBY) 
06. 지못미  -> YT LINK
07. AIRPLANE  -> YT LINK
08. 취향저격 
09. 오늘따라 
10. WELCOME BACK 
11. 리듬 타 (RHYTHM TA) REMIX (Rock Ver.)  

Released‎: ‎December 24, 2015


Red Version:




Green Version


So What I got was Jinhwan Pack for both versions (He is my Bias in iKON). - Well actually I got Bobby but traded it to Jinanie! :D 


#IKON #WELCOMEBACK #FULLALBUM #DEBUTALBUM #HANBIN #BI #JINHWAN #JAY #JUNHOE #YUNHYEONG #BOBBY #CHANWOO #DONGHYUK  #APOLOGY #RHYTHMTA #WHATSWRONG #AIRPLANE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

KPOP Dolls, Pillows and Plushies (All the Squishy Squishies)

    I really love these cute dolls, Since a child I love stuffed toys and loves to collect them. Since I became a KPOP fan, I've s...