Thursday, March 23, 2017

PRELUDE TO GIFS AND MINI CLIP COLLECTION (KPOP ONLY)

For every videos released, there would be tons of GIFS you'd see posted, especially if you follow a lot of fans too. I especially enjoy them (but don't misunderstand an HD photo shared is just as wonderful) but then GIFS are mostly cute, and very alive too! :D


Highlight's 1theK Live Video

Infinite's The Eye Performance

SungGyu's Performance - the part y'all want to see over and over! 

Infinite Sung Kyu's Clip taking a selca

Mini Clip of the Members in their Its Still Beautiful MV - Highlight


No comments:

Post a Comment

KPOP Dolls, Pillows and Plushies (All the Squishy Squishies)

    I really love these cute dolls, Since a child I love stuffed toys and loves to collect them. Since I became a KPOP fan, I've s...