Monday, March 12, 2018

My Kpop Lighstick Collection Updated

First Post to the Lightstick Series is here: My First KPOP LS Collection

Since the last post, I have added a few more Lightsticks to my collection, most of them are some groups whose music I listen to from time to time, and well as for BAP, GOT7, Highlight and Infinite, these are the groups I really support and love.




The KPOP Lightsticks are really innovative, they are very very beautiful, hence I am so in love with them! :D My favorite is still Yeobong, and next would be BAP's Matobong and Highlight's (Former Beast) Hallabong or Lightbong.

Light is the fandom name of Highlight's fans, and well - the lighstick sure live up to the fan's name. It sure is a light bulb inspired stick but it lights up to 6 different colors. The base is the white one tho / Beast's and the Rosebong's gray light incorporated in Hallabong.  



Lights have used this one a lot of times to show support to other artists as well, as they have been turning on the color of the fandom whenever they attend music shows of other artists as well. =) The multi colored lightstick of Highlight first showed itself during the Concert - Can you feel it in 2017. Lights been using it to light up joint concerts as well for other fandoms. 


Finally, I got my hands on a version 1 of Beast's Rosebong. Though it is not the latest version 2 .. at least I have a Rosebong. =) It is a beautiful rose inspired design - only in grayish color. 


My Beast - Highlight Light stick Collection is complete! 



Infinite's Yeobong, is too beautiful not to be re-posted. I took a few more shots and think it is still worth sharing in this follow up posts about KPOP Light sticks. 



At first, I did not think the Matobong is cute, well I thought this alien looking rabbit is well, it looks pissed off, and a bit "strict"  haha. 

After being a Babyz, is only when I realize this Matobong or Matoki Lightstick actually does look nice! Plus in the dark, the glow of it's color sure does look very beautiful too. 





I only knew of Astro because of Eunwoo, but their Lightstick design is too beautiful to miss out on. It is a lightstick that can be used as a mood lamp when all those concert lights and sounds turned off. Plug it on and simply enjoy the night as it transform your room into a magical purple world. 




I knew of B1A4 because they debuted the same year as that of VIXX, BAP and BTOB. This heart-eyed skull lightstick called BANABong is too cute. Its got a bow tie too. hehe It looks sturdy and not easy to break. 



Ah! Thanks to a friend's auto play in Youtube I was introduced to GOT7. Their Ahgabong looked a bit simpler, color is green too, and I love Green~ =) 

This little bird is the latest of my collection, only got it this year last February (2018).





Since that day, after watching VIXX performed in a joint concert - boy they are so good. I loved them and their music too; getting myself a VXX Lightstick is a must. The engraving is really cool! the VIXX name that is... each members are also all around the LS and you can see the members' names when you turn your LS :D 





** Bought my lightsticks from Online Shops, except for Rosebong, Yeobong and Matobong as these are 2nd hand items bought since they are no longer available. 

Reliable sites to buy if you are from PH: TOP PICK is YESASIA.COM  (will do a separate post for this) 


#2NE1 GOT7 #VIXX #BAP #INFINITE #iKON #BIGBANG #B1A4 #HIGHLIGHT #ASTRO #ROSEBONG #LIGHTSTICK #MATOKI #AHGABONG #HALLABONG #YEOBONG #UNBOXING 

1 comment:

KPOP Dolls, Pillows and Plushies (All the Squishy Squishies)

    I really love these cute dolls, Since a child I love stuffed toys and loves to collect them. Since I became a KPOP fan, I've s...