Sunday, April 1, 2018

B.A.P 2nd Studio Album - Noir (Normal and Member Versions)



This edition comes with an 84-page photobook, a Normal Edition mini poster and a random photo card.

So I have collected Noir albums and a few posters for this version. I love this album because it has really great songs in it! 

Complete Noir 

Yong Guk Version
Himchan Version

Dae Hyun Version
It took me a while before I got myself a copy of Dae Hyun's because his was sold out everywhere! They were also selling it for such a high amount in Ebay!!! Ha, I can't even imagine buying it for more than $100. 

Himchan's Poster

Too Bad when I bought Yong Guk's version, no poster was included... ='( Ah so I only got 5 member's posters.






Young Jae Version

Maknae Line's Version for Noir: 

Jong Up Version

Zelo Version
Comeback Showcase Official Link:  Melon Premiere (1theK)


Tracklist:

1. LE NOIR 
2. SKYDIVE 
3. RIBBORN IN THE SKY 
4. KILLER 
5. FERMATA 
6. 주소서 
7. I GUESS I NEED U 
8. CHIQUITA 
9. 걸어가  (Walk) - Melon Premier Link
10. 지금 
11. KINGDOM (Kor ver.) 
12. SKYDIVE (Inst.) 
13. FERMATA (Inst.) 


Release date: November 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

KPOP Dolls, Pillows and Plushies (All the Squishy Squishies)

    I really love these cute dolls, Since a child I love stuffed toys and loves to collect them. Since I became a KPOP fan, I've s...