This blog is all about my life as a Fangirl. ;) I'm a Primadonna, an Inspirit, Beauty/Light, Babyz, Starlight, iGOT7 / Ahgase and an Ikonic! \(^-^)/ Sharing my Collection here as well, but will mostly about what is in all of those albums! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
KPOP Dolls, Pillows and Plushies (All the Squishy Squishies)
I really love these cute dolls, Since a child I love stuffed toys and loves to collect them. Since I became a KPOP fan, I've s...
-
First, you need to have purchased at least one Eyes on you album, and if its a pre-order, make sure you get your Look Book (Sample pic below...
-
Okay Okay, So How did I get here, In the first place? :P I knew of Super Junior Before, I watch Korean Dramas, Download their OSTs if I ...
-
2 Weeks later, With Bangkok Concert still very clear and vivid in my memories... Off we go to Taiwan for their Taipei Concert of the same...
No comments:
Post a Comment